Term & Condition
Welcome to the website gogoeventgroup.com (“website”) by GoGo Event Group Company Limited (the "Company"). The company created this website for the purpose of public relations and selling coupons for business partners. Please read and comply with the terms and conditions of use on this website for your own benefit. Because the company has a policy to continually develop and improve website services
Therefore these terms and conditions may be changed from time to time. The company therefore requests that you review these policies from time to time. Any action on this website, you are considered to be informed and agree to be bounded by these terms and conditions as specified and amendments in the future in accordance with all laws. The company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. The website allows only users who have registered as a member (“Member”) to order a coupon (“Voucher”).
2. By registering as a member on the website, registrants have confirmed that the provided personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Registrants have the responsibility to keep the information up to date.
3. Member registration and voucher purchase are allowed for the users with the aged 18 years or older.
Coupon purchase and delivery terms and conditions
Payment for goods and services will be done via the following channels
The system will connect the member to the payment page provided by Omise Co., Ltd. and the member can continue to do the payment transaction.
Limitation of liability
1. To order a coupon (Voucher) or any transaction via the company's website, whether it was done by yourselves or anyone assigned by you or by other people using your password to make any transaction will be considered as complete and correct transaction and considered as your full responsibility whether it was done by your intention or caused by your negligence. As the password owner, if any damage occurs for any reason, you will still be responsible for all such actions without any arguments or claims.
2. Under the terms and conditions of this website, if you use others’ credit card without having permission from the real credit card holder to pay for goods or services whether it was true intention of the credit card owner or not, when the company receives a dispute from the credit card owner or from the bank issued the credit card causing the company to be unable to receive the payment of goods or service or unable to receive the payment from the credit card owner or from the bank issued the credit card, the member must be responsible for the incurred product or service fees and various damages that occurred in all respects. The company has the right to prosecute to the utmost to enforce payment and damages including interest as specified by law.
3. The company reserves the right to amend the above terms and conditions throughout the service period without prior notification. The member agrees to periodically review these policies. Your continued use of this website after changes to these terms and condition implies that you have accepted all the changes
4. In any case, when the customer has successfully purchased a coupon, the company reserves the right to cancel, return or exchange for cash.
1. The company is committed to protect the member’s privacy on this website. This policy applies only to this website and cannot be applied with other websites.
• Identify and/or provide information about products or services that may fit with your interest
• Process your order, provide customer service and support your website’s journey
In addition, the company also keeps track of your purchases and collects as member’s historical transaction and may notify the member about new products or services or special promotional programs offered by the relevant departments of the company. The member’s information will be strictly confidential to other external parties.
The company reserves the right to disclose your personal information in order to comply with court or with government orders or with the company’s legal department or when the company believes that it is necessary to protect the rights of the company or of others which may prevent the cause of danger to people or property including to reduce the risk of various frauds. The company will protect the personal information received and follow the guidelines, techniques and appropriate management to protect the best confidentiality, security and data integrity for your security. The company does not have any policy to store your credit card information in any form.
The orders which are successfully purchased and made payment via the website cannot be cancelled in all cases. The company reserves the right not to change the voucher which is successfully bought and made payment via the website in all cases. The company will consider to refund the voucher under the company’s terms & conditions such as mistake ordering from company’s system. The voucher refund will be done by the following process:
1. Pay back to the customer's bank account within 30 days after the company confirms the refund.
2. Refund the credit limit to the customer's card within 30 days after the company confirms the refund and will be effective in the next credit card’s billing cycle.